With the Shooting Chrony Master Chrony models, the LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor. It is connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. It is simple to get a longer cord from Radio Shack. The cord brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench and away from the bullet's path. This Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control. It fits inside the fold open housing for storage, and therefore, does not increase the size of the package. The unit measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun & airgun pellets, paintballs, et cetera, from 30/fps. to 7000/fps. and with better than 99.5% accuracy. It is powered by a single 9 volt battery.
The Beta model features:
- ONE String, from 2 to 32 shot memory (Numbered)
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of Statistics);
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together) with optional IBM Interface) downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, or all data from memory